Tuesday 11 June 2013

You know me, I can't help myself...

Posted by Acacia at 13:26
Well hello my preciouses, I do hope we are all well today, because I am fanf***igtastic. Muchos shopping and playing at c88, the arcade and basically just meandering around my favourite spots in SL... This is a rather random post incorporating a couple of bits of newness with some older items, but they're all fantastic, anywho's short and lazy post today, I've been out all day in rl hunting down perfect birthday gifts for my love monkey, it's his birthday on Sunday (D'aww) But, just to be awkward it's also Fathers day and my older sister's birthday... -.- At least I know what I'm getting her, leopard print onesie (With ears!) and a pair of cons in peach. So yes, short, short, short, it's movie night! <3

Word of the Day: Spelunk

Tune of the Day: NIN- Came Back Haunted







Skin: Cleo - America - 10E by Glam Affair
Hair: Lili - Garnet by D!va @C88 NEW!
Earrings: Flight Earrings - Crow by Paper Doll @ Mes Bric a Bracs NEW!
Necklace: Ball Chain - Happy Face by (Yummy) @C88 NEW!
Bracelets: Bold Wrist Cuffs - Titanium by *BOOM*
Shoes: Helena by Redgrave
Tights: Like a Sir by Q
Tattoo: Swallow Hipsters by Ink'D Up!
Shirt: Dirty Top - Black by -SU!-
Panties: Slide Panties - Dino by [ SAKIDE ] (older item billed as Sassy Kitty)
Model Form: My Batwinged Dress Form by Schadenfreude @ The Arcade NEW!

Muah! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos