Tuesday 18 June 2013

Dirty little girl don't care about her reputation...

Posted by Acacia at 15:07
I have newishness for you today! Well, some new, and some recent, and some that is pretty ancient but no less awesome. Firstly we have a new jewellery release from Collisions, very pretty and delicate, it features earrings, bracelets and a necklace. It's available for Genre 2013. I also have more recent Truth, not his newest release, but no less prettyful, I wear my hair like this a lot in real life, more so when it was a bit longer, but it's such a comfy way of tidying it up with no effort, as any chica with bangs/fringe knows, some days that shit just doesn't want to behave, so pinning it back and going about your business is a miracle. And as I digress away from my point, I'll reiterate it, the hair is tits-bacon, go get it! I also have cute little shoesies I picked up at the arcade a few weeks ago, I like shoes and I like bows, so we goods! Alrighty, I'm off to make the bf watch something, I need to stick my feet up and relax and like snore at him, it's one of the many things he's good at, being my snuggle-monkey :P

Word of the Day: Falcate

Tune of the Day: Burn Halo - Dirty Little Girl






Skin: Cleo - America 10 E by Glam Affair
Hair: Delta - RedsFade02 by Truth
Jewellery: Cubiste Jewellery Set by Collisons @Genre 2013
Shoes: Delphine - Silver by Ingenue @The Arcade
Shirt: Truffle Top - Black by [AUX] @C88
Pants: Stefani Pants - Dark by Maitreya

Muah <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos