Wednesday 24 July 2013

What ya gonna do when the hounds are calling?

Posted by Acacia at 05:14
I decided today was bring your doggy to work day, so I err did! I love, love, Manticore's mesh pet attachments, the detail is incredible... But, me being me, I'm not into the cute and fluffy, and they lacked a T-Rex so the Fenrir hound was in my opinion a little cutey... I also bring you more new Praxis in the form of baggy pants! These are adorable and come with the same easy to use hud as the Manna shoes, which have also formally been released (Untz) We also have a couple of other delectable goodies, new Magika hairs, a cute little half shirt by Suicidal Unborn I picked up at the boobies show, along with this glorious metal and diamond cross/piercings set from .Pekka.  annnnd these fantastic and beautifully made ear cuff, things... (I have no decent descriptive noun for what they actually are..) I picked these up from SL Fashion Week and theyre brought to us by *Milk* And with that, I'm off to poke Shaggy repeatedly...

Word of the Day: Grammatology

Tune of the Day: Prodigy - Run with the Wolves




Skin: Katya - America 03 E by Glam Affair
Hair: Mint - Hud 03 by Magika NEW!!!
Horns: Snicker Horns by Illusions
Piercing: Nose Swirl by .Pekka.
Necklace: metal Cross w/Diamonds by .Pekka. @The Boobies Show NEW!!!
Shirt: Cropped Top - geek/Sexy - Pink by -SU!- @The Boobies Show NEW!!!
Tattoo: Set You Free - Faded by Delusions @The Boobies Show NEW!!!
Pants: Layla Baggies w/Belt & Hud by Praxis NEW!!!
Left Bracelet: Melty Swirl - Black by Candy Crunchers @SL Fashion Week NEW!!!
Ear Dealies: My Vulcan Ears - Baakonite by *Milk* @SL Fashion Week
Shoes: Manna Platforms by Praxis NEW!!!
Evil Puppy: Fenrir V2 by Manticore


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos