Monday 1 July 2013

You frighten me, it's getting harder to conceal... You spy on me, all my secrets are revealed...

Posted by Acacia at 09:08
Well now, what have I got for you today, SAKIDE has released this stunning dress for the Flux event (07/01 to 07/28) The Dress comes with a hud, and a massive amount of options (It's one of those equations I'm simply not willing to work out) We have 7 top options, 3 belts and 12 skirts, so basically, there are a lot of combinations available! I've photographed a few of them just to give you a small idea of what's available. I really am loving these hud operated dresses and dealies, and in SAKIDE's case the huds are incredibly easy to operate, some stores don't keep things quite so simple... On a sad and girly note, I took the cutest pic of Shaggy and I earlier (It's not something we've done since February! And err he was wearing a dress in those) should you wanna see it, it's on my flickr, and there's a linkage page somewhere around :P (I'm kinda proud of it >.>)

Word of the Day: Muster

Tune of the Day: Seabound - Poisonous Friend

 
Just a few of the available options from the hud.




 
Skin: Wednesday II - Sunkissed by Essences
Hair: Oscar - Coalmine by Lelutka
Dress: Denim Dream Dress by [ SAKIDE ] @ Flux
Necklace: Summer Ladybird - Black by MG
Shoes: Helena by Redgrave
 
Muah <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos