Thursday 4 July 2013

Your love is free, waste your precious youth on me...

Posted by Acacia at 11:26
I bring thee goodies from Fameshed and more yumminess from SL Fashion week! shorty post because frankly I wanna go play Diablo some more, I've gotten right back into it, levelled another character to max, this time my Monk, that's 4 now I think... Anyways, it's kind of a blast :P Anywho's I have awesome Wasabi hairs, and A cute as a button mesh tank from Emery along with cute bottoms and bodysuit from DirtyMind. Of course the look wouldn't be complete without a skin, and what a skin, another beauty from Essences, I picked up Tiara yesterday from UFP and I lovey her, she has a fresh face even under such heavy makeup, a staple of Essences skins which I really enjoy. Alrighty I'm off to carry on my illicit affair with Bibillybob behind Shaggys back <3 ta ra.

Word of the Day: Dandy

Tune of the Day: DeVision - Until the End of Time





Skin: Tiara - The Last Kiss - Light Rose by Essences @UFP NEW!!
Hair: Tanya - Tangerine by Wasabi Pills @ Fameshed NEW!!
Chest Piercing:  Christian Cross Piercings - Dark by -UtopiaH- @SL Fashion Week NEW!!
Bracelets: Bangle- Flower power by Bodycult
Tank: Bardot Top - Beige by Emery @Fameshed NEW!!
Panties: Tomboy Bikini Bottoms by ::DirtyMind:: @SL Fashion Week NEW!!
Bodysuit: Lain Strapless Bodysuit by ::DirtyMind:: @SL Fashion Week NEW!!
Boots: Studded Long Boots - White by J's

Muah <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos