Monday 13 January 2014

As wicked as you are, you're beautiful to me...

Posted by Acacia at 09:05
Good afternoon my lovelies! I have pretties for you today! We have newness from SUGAR! These mesh chaps are just yummy! Now, as someone who spent their teenage years and subsequently most of their twenties in chaps, I cannot remember my arse ever looking this good! (I'm a horsey chick, what can I say!) These are more the biker variety of chaps, beautifully detailed and textured, with cute little added touches to the belt, like a sexy logo across the back :O I didn't have to adjust my shape to find a size that fitted perfectly and they come in 5 sizes ranging from xxs to L. Ive included older bits in this post, as I've been having a bit of an early spring clean and keep finding stuff! So, do enjoy the pics and happy shopping <3

Word of the Day: Infinitesimal

Tune of the Day: FFDP - The Bleeding





Skin: Cleo 11 - America by Glam Affair
Hair: Apple Moustache - pop by AD
Headband: Spiked Bun Headband by [Whatever]
Collar&GasMask: Nina Collar and Gasmask by [Whatever]
Necklace: Metal cross w/diamonds by .Pekka.
Tattoo: Makeup v12 07 by Nuuna
Armwarmers: Piper Mesh Armwarmers - Black by Blueberry
Bodysuit: Lace Body - Black by L.inc
Pants: Womens Chaps by SUGAR NEW!!!
Shoes: Destiny Slink Addon by Slink

Kneeling Pose by Diesel Works




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos