Sunday 26 January 2014

They will not control us, we will be victorious...

Posted by Acacia at 11:30
I have lots of pretties today! We have elska at Project Limited (Very few left! Get your arses down there!) we have soooome Sassy! Annnnd Kenvie and dun, dun dun! New Truth hairs! We'll start from the beginning, elska's stunning corset style tattoo IS a necessity. You need this in your life, the tattoo comes with azz appliers, but no bewbies one's because as Alex said it looks weird :P Onto Sassy! There's a very prominent and popular SL fashion going on right now for BDSM style harnesses, and this one by sassy is utterly gorgeous easy to fit and beautifully textured, it comes in many colours and covers all the naughty bits a lady needs covered! You can pick it up at the SeXXX Sells event! And now onto this lovely little tutu skirt by Kenzie, I will happily admit I fell in love with this after seeing it worn by a friend! (Thank you Kaly!!!) I needed it, so I rushed out after my set and picked it up, and basically haven't taken it off since, and frankly I don't plan on it :P Much loves and happy shopping! <3
Ps. One of my pictures was all shades of f***ed up, sooo alas, you get two today! I have no feet! :(

Word of the Day: Boîte

Tune of the Day: Muse - Uprising





Skin: Vera - Horror edition GIFT by Glam Affair
Hair: Rowan - Blacks & Whites by Truth NEW!!!
Eye Makeup: Evil Eye Makeup by Corvus
Piercing: Nose Swirl by .Pekka.
Harness: Cruel Intentions Harness - Black by ~Sassy!~@SeXXX Sells NEW!!!
Tattoo: Break my Bones by elska @ Project Limited NEW!!!
Gloves: My Symbolic Fingerless Gloves - Black by -UtopiaH- @Project Limited (Sold out, but other designs available)
Skirt: Angelina Tutu Skirt - Black by Kenvie



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos