Sunday 5 January 2014

I really don’t mind what happens now and then, As long as you’ll be my friend at the end...

Posted by Acacia at 08:08
Well, this isn't the post it was meant to be! I took some very scantily clad pics annnd managed to delete them! So you'll get that post later! In the mean time I bring thee this look! I have a terrible habit of buying things with the intention of blogging then taking ages to get around to it, and this post is no different! I am in love with this skirt! I had a funeral in rl just before Christmas and got myself a high waisted pencil skirt for it, and since then I'd been searching the grid for one, and finally on marketplace I found this little gem, ok, it does have effing great splits down the side, but aside from that it is utter perfection! And it comes with a butt applier for all you Azz phanatics out there! We also have this lovely little cardigan I picked up at Frost, it's by DeeTalez and I love the way the fabric seems to fold and drape across my barbies curves, so pretty. I'm back in my Katya skin, an older release by Glam affair from the C88 anniversary, I think it really is my favourite skin, and I have a lot. The freckles are just adorable. Still wearing my super cute mandala elf ears and topped off with yet another new offering from Truth!

Word of the Day: Cede

Tune of the Day: 3 Doors Down - kryptonite





Skin: Katya - Jamaica 03 by Glam Affair (old event releases now available in store!)
Hair: Dove - Colours by Truth NEW!!!
Ears: Fantasy Elf Ear - Short by Mandala NEW!!!
Tattoo: Makeup v12 -07 female by +Nuuna+
Choker: Shadow Lord Choker by Ronsem
Top: baubie Hugger - Unbuttoned - Black by [ Cynful ]
Skirt: My Body High waist pencil skirt - Black by {U.R.} NEW!!!
Cardigan: Mesh Cardigan - Snow White by Deetalez NEW!!!
Shoes: Back Flitter Dreamlander heel (Slink Addon) by Schadenfreude
Foot tattoo: Rosary Tattoo by -UtopiaH-



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos