Sunday 12 January 2014

Je ton amour, et je veux ta revanche...

Posted by Acacia at 09:09
Afternoon you splendid little monkey-faces! I have randomness for you today, I was gonna post all my new C88 goodies, BUT, I kinda fell in love with these spats from Delirium Style, so alas, I put a look together around those, and of course I had to add one of Truths lovely new hairs, this one, from the moment I tried the demo was just perfect to me. Had to have it! Shorty post for now. I'm trying to stop my fingers from going numb :P Bloody chilly here and the heating's taking waaaay too long to come on! <3 Nahm!

Word of the Day: Hurdy-gurdy

Tune of the Day: Thirty Seconds To Mars - Bad Romance

(This is where I took a break to watch the uncut version of the Hurricane video, fapfapfap)





Skin: Cleo - America 11 by Glam Affair
Hair: Yelena by Truth NEW!!!
Ears: Fantasy Elf Ears by Mandala
Choker: Precious Choker- Bow by *BOOM*
Wings: Wings - White by Pumpkin
Tattoo: Hukilau by Reckless
Scar: Eat Me - Stomach Wound by Repulse
Cuffs: Picky Wrists by Delicious
Top: Almost Top - Black by -SU!-
Skirt: My Russian Mini by *Milk*
Spats: Spats- White by D-Style
Boots: Stompers- Black by Abyss





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos