Friday 10 January 2014

I must confess, I'm addicted to this...

Posted by Acacia at 10:32
Good evening my darlinks! I have pretties for you today! We have some SAKIDE from OMG, and one of SAKIDE's VIP gifts too :O I also have soooome Newness from lamb at C88, a little Glam Affair, an older skin, but none the less stunning! I am also sporting one of Remarkable Oblivions lovely gacha brollies (Also from OMG) I've gotten a little carried away trying to get the broken one, so I have a ton now, this one is Il Pleut! Which translates as it's raining, and it's ever so pretty! Anywho's happy shopping, and ta ta for now! <3

Word of The Day: Wamble

Tune of the Day: In This Moment - Adrenalize





Skin: Cleo - America 11 by Glam Affair
Hair: White Chalk - Honeycomb Ombre by !lamb. @C88 NEW!!!
Headband: Angelic Headband - White/Lace Pink by -UtopiaH-
Sweater: Frozen Sweater - Plain by [ SAKIDE ] @ OhMyGacha NEW!!!
Pocket: Pocket pet {Corgi} rare by .Birdy. @ Chapter Four
Panties: Tomboy Bikini Bottom by ::DirtyMind::
Tattoo: Fem Fatale by .Reckless. @The Azz Show NEW!!!
Boots: Ract Boots - White by [ SAKIDE ] (VIP Gift) NEW!!!
Umbrella: Il Pleut Umbrella by RO @ OhMyGacha NEW!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos