Sunday 5 January 2014

I am a bitch, how do you want me?

Posted by Acacia at 12:19
And now for the second posty of the day, this was the original post until I managed to delete the pictures like a right nub... But, to be fair, I think they came out better this time around with a few changes! I received this fabulous tattoo from elska the other day and decided hrm, that's too good not to show the whole thing, but alas, I'm allergic to showing vag, so I needed a work around, and Forge proved to be perfect for such a purpose! This belt covered just enough to keep the pictures appropriate in my mind! I also love the hair in this pic, but sadly in the last few days I'm seeing everyone and their mother wearing it, which makes me feel a little less special :O

And in other news, I got a tp to club zero earlier, had a little natter with Muse and hazard on voice, aaaand long story short, I'm back DJing there again too :O wewt! Saturdays at 10am slt! Anywhos, on with the risqué pics, enjoy =p

Another word for today: Pining (option two)

Tune: Combichrist - This shit will fuck you up





Skin: Blair Skin - Dusk - Bluebird by .Birdy. (Arcade)
Hair: Say My Name by Vanity Hair
Collar: Raven Collar - Graveyard by The Plastik
Harness: Always in your chain by Mays Soul
Nipple Piercings: Spike Nipples - Black by .Pekka.
Lower Tattoo: Holy Guacamole! by elska NEW!!!
Belt, Bracers, Anklets, Armbands: Bodicea's by Forge
Headband: Mystic simple Chain - Black by Mays Soul (gacha)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos