Monday 20 January 2014

Everybody's born with their own curse...

Posted by Acacia at 13:30
Good evening lovelies!!! I have new pretties for you today! yes, yes I do :o I love, love, love this meshy top from GizzA, It's spiky and furry and full of awesome. I also have new perfection from Suicidal Unborn, I did a spot of fan-girling yesterday, I ported into the sim and saw Eleanor standing there and took all my will power not to pinch her bum >.< I get so excited when I see these incredible designers, it really is sad. I do the same with my friends who are so, so talented. I'm in awe. Anyways, yes, Suicidal Unborn, fabby high waisted shorts! these come with all the usual butt appliers and nommy goodness! Enjoy the looky and happy shopping my lil chickadees <3

Word of the Day:  Perspicuous

Tune of the Day: FFDP - M.I.N.E (End This Way)












Skin: Magenta skin - Asia- 01 by Glam Affair @Seasons Story NEW!!!
Hair: Swirly - Crimson by Rosy Mood
Scar: Creep by .Pekka.
Top: Spiky Fur - Black by GizzA NEW!!!
Shorts: Cut Off grunge Shorts - Grunge Jeans - Black by -SU!- NEW!!!
Gloves: My Symbolic Fingerless Gloves - Cross by -UtopiaH- @Project Limited NEW!!!
Knees: My Sheer Knees - Dark by -UtopiaH- @Project Limted NEW!!!
Shoes: Amelia Heels by fri.
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos