Wednesday 22 January 2014

Right Face, Wrong Time...

Posted by Acacia at 16:45
Evening m'lovelies, or should it be morning? It's just after midnight here :O Meep! Another late one, so just a quicky post! And I will shamelessly admit I utterly stole this tram hair from someone today! I saw it on them, cannot remember who it was (But I love your face, you were a hot bitch, kudos for being epic) Annnd the posty was born! I already had the harness from Leezu and just hadn't figured out what to do with it when I saw that a new store called bulb had opened annnd I sloped on over to check it out and bought almost everything >.< It all comes with appliers which is fandabbydozey! And the quality is rather fabulous to boot, lovely textures *nods lots* So here we go! Pretty peectures! Happy Shopping <3 nom

Word of the Day: Idem

Tune of the Day: She Wants Revenge - I Don't Wanna Fall In Love




Skin: Katya 03- Jamaica by Glam Affair
Hair: C407 hair - darksalmon by tram (Slightly edited)
Makeup: My Wild Body Tattoo by -UtopiaH- @TBS NEW!!!
Harness: Deklannche Top by Leezu
Bodysuit: Holes Bodysuit by .BULBS. NEW!!!
Tights: cross printed tights by Q
Arm warmers: My Symbolic Fingerless Gloves - Cross by -UtopiaH- @Project Limited NEW!!!
Leg Warmers:  Legwarmers - Black by fri.
Shoes: High Heels - Black by [Whatever]

All Poses by Diesel Works

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos