Sunday 19 January 2014

I wish I was special...

Posted by Acacia at 08:39
Afternoon my lovelies, I have a rather NSFW posty today! I got a little carried away at project limited, and these are just a few of the bits and bobs I picked up. Mostly the nudity is to show of this incredible tattoo by elska! The tattoo comes on all layers, but also of course comes with azz and booby appliers, and let's be fair here, tattoos look way better on mesh, so yay for that. I hate having to buy appliers separately, it gets right on my tits! We also have some lovely hair from Milk, I do love this style, and the vibrant reds make me happy in the pants. I popped by the cosmetics fair too and picked up some fabby nail appliers along with the utopiah makeup I actually went for :O Do enjoy, and happy shopping :D

Word of the Day: Bosky

Tune of the Day: Radiohead - Creep





Skin: Magenta skin - Asia- 01 by Glam Affair @Seasons Story NEW!!!
Hair: Oh Lorde - reds by *Milk* Hair @ Project Limited NEW!!!
Makeup: My Eternum makeup by -UtopiaH- @ The cosmetics fair NEW!!!
Tattoo: Clusterfuck by elska @ Project Limited NEW!!!
Arm warmers: My Symbolic Fingerless Gloves - Cross by -UtopiaH- @Project Limited NEW!!!
Panties: Kari G-String - White Net by L.inc
Boots: Limited Boots - Grey by DRD @Project Limited NEW!!!
Nails: Holidaze nails by .random.Matter. @The cosmetics fair NEW!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos