Saturday 16 February 2013

Baby wanna be a queen, well alright...

Posted by Acacia at 15:20
Good evening cherubs, I have the most horrendous toothache, I've been butchered by my dentist. He was doing a root canal (the second in my life, meep!) In his infinate wisdom he decided I had an abscess with no swelling, no pain and no x-ray (!) Odd right? Anywho's, took anti-biotics for a week, went in for a checkup, still had no pain nor any issues, annnd he decided to do this root canal, that was on thursday morning, and since the anesthetic wore off on thursday evening I have had the most excruciating pain. Nothing can be done aside from necking pain pills until monday, but the man is going to get a rather large piece of my mind -.- Having barely slept, I'm exhausted, grumpy and in dire need of a cuddle (this is where the Shaggy monster comes in) Anywho's onto the important stuffs, liiiike FASHION! I ave an older Burley do for you, one of which I was actually in love with for the longest time, I do love Burley... I have Kyoot! Purchased long ago, but I was reminded earlier about the fact Kyoot is/has gone bye byes, so I decided to blog it... annnd pretty N-core mesh feeties, I do love the new skin finding website system theyve incorporated, no excuses for mismatched feets ladies! Stunning C88 skin from Glam Affair with another makeup, because frankly when it comes to Glam affair I cannot get enough, and this super pretty mesh ring from SAKIDE, mesh, oh how i love thee!

Word of the Day: Malpractice


Tune of the Day: Ima Robot- Greenback Boogie (dedicted to the one and only Shaggy, who sings it better than these guys every time we watch Suits!!! I heart Louis!!!)
 
Pictures!
 


 Annnnd details!
 
 
Shape: Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Laurel 01 By Glam Affair
Hair: Stasia Magnate Yogurt01 by Burley
Eyes: White glass eyes smaller by Clemmm
Cardigan: Soft Resolution Top White by Kyoot
Bra and Panties: Soft Words Lingerie Pink by Kyoot
Feet: Mesh barefeet by N-core
Ring: Black Heart Ring Silver by SAKIDE
Necklace: Moon Vine Lover's Heart Pearl & Short Necklace by MG
Nails: Sculpted Long Nails by dl::
Makeup: Couture Eyeliner no.5 by Glam Affair

Ta-ra for now my lil smelly-heads! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos