Friday 8 February 2013

In starlit nights I saw you, cruelly you kissed me...

Posted by Acacia at 14:41
Good evening my lovely little rebelious monkies, are we well? I'm so very glad you are... I have more prettiness from Lelutka for you, annnd a little Villena, and a cute little military coat from Chemistry I found on the marketplace to tie it all up in a pretty bow... Ok, there are no bows, but there be butterflies! Well, one butterfly, right there on my noggin... Still rocking the Belleza skin, still not 100% on it, not that I don't adore it, I do, I just don't know if I love it on Acacia. I'm kinda difficult to please, what can I say... My song today is inspired by my Shaggy downtime (time spent with dork knight and no one else nods) we watch a few shows together, one of them being The Following, which by the way, is bloody epic, and everyone should watch, anyways, it has a wonderful soundtrack too, and this was on it when we watched episode three earlier :O  Well some basterdised crap cover was... But the original is kick arse.

Word of the Day: Concieted

Tune of the Day: Echo and the Bunnymen - The Killing Moon

Pics!


 

Ta ra my pretties <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos