Saturday 23 February 2013

I am folded and unfolded and unfolding...I am, colourblind...

Posted by Acacia at 06:33
Sooo, hello there my pretties, I still hate dentists, that's an update on that, I'm back on monday, still in severe pain, so yeah... Gonna kick him repeatedly in the face, see how he likes it. Onward with the post! Older and newer stuff again, more prettiness from Exile, I may have gotten carried away there... More Gos, shh, I like shopping... Sooome NV and a little dash of Maitreya, what's not to love? Ta-Da, look of the day... Anywho's shorty wee post today, i'm gonna go stalk Shaggy and make this face at him o.o :D

Word of the Day: Stalker

Tune of the Day: Counting Crows- Colourblind


Pics!



Annnnd details!!

Shape: Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Amberly- America by Glam Affair
Hair: Collide- Frost by Exile
Eyes: Shine v2 by .ID.
Makeup: Couture Eyeliner by Glam Affair
Nails: Sculpted Long Nails by dl::
Collar: Collar me up by *SiSSi* (Unavailable)
Earrings: Valentina Earrings by Glam Affair (TDRF)
Tattoos: Pelvis double cross and wrist cross both by Bias.
Pants: Mesh Leggings - Black by Maitreya
Shirt: Lil Sweater- white by [NV]
Bra: I promise lace- Black by *Boom*
Boots: Equestrian Boots- Houndstooth by Gos (for PDSA)

Enjoy!! <3 omnom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos