Monday 18 February 2013

Cause your friends don't dance, and if they don't dance, well they're no friends of mine...

Posted by Acacia at 08:59
 Good afternoon my pretties, thank all that is good in the world, I was back at the dentist this morning, not feeling much better yet, but hopefully it'll ease over the next day or so, dentist accepted responsibility o.o shocker, admitting he'd drilled too far... Eejit. Anywho's I have a tattoo event at Sanctuary this afternoon, so in my ever so infinite wisdom I decided to blog my look, it's a bit different for me... I tend to wear a lot of pants/jeans, but alas, this cute little skirt from Razorblade Jacket showed plenty of skin, so it won out... And of course, an older Truth do' but I felt pink was the way to go, and it is utterly adorkable... As for skin and such, alas, I'm back in Amberly, curse you Glam Affair, just coudnt stay away =p
 My song of the day's for Shaggy, he's not been well either, all weekend we've been a right pair of miseries so, hopefully it'll give him a smile... <3

Word of the Day: Carbuncle (I happen to like this word...)

Tune of the Day: Men without Hats - Safety Dance (boogies)
Pics!



 
Details!
 
:Piercings:
 
Whew... And that's yer lot =p
<3
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos