Monday 25 February 2013

Dirty babe, you see these shackles baby? I'm your slave...

Posted by Acacia at 06:17
I'm so incredibly excited! I have another WTF set at Sanctuary this evening, a WTF set is when we are allowed to have a theme that's away from the clubs usual... My theme, torture music! Ive been working on this for weeks! I have some of the worst and the best music ever created set up for this... Sadly my playlist needs shorn down again, it's about four hours too long... But, i'll get there, and no doubt change it again at the last minute... And once Monsieur Shaginator is around I shall be harrassing him for input... Untz, not that his taste in music is like torture or anything (It's not! <3)
 Anywho's pics and stuffs!

Word of the Day: Exaggeration (Which I never, ever, ever do, except that one time eleventy billion years ago)

Tune of the Day: Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back (I like to think I wouldn't  kick him outta bed for eating biscuits... But sadly o.o I would.)


 
Pics
 


 
 
Horns: In Dreams - Horns- Oblivion rare by [Aux] (Last round of the arcade, ty Jaded! <3)
Tattoos: Wrist crosses by Bias. and Love Will Tear Us Apart by .:CoLL:.
 
If you fancy hitting up the WTF set at Sanctuary Rock, sadly you will hear my dulcet lotr dwarf tones, but, epic tunage! It starts at 12pm SLT/PST (8pm GMT)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos