Wednesday 20 February 2013

Touch if you will my stomach, see how it trembles inside...

Posted by Acacia at 06:24
Oh hai there my little chickadees, I went shopping! And umm then some, I hit TDR fusion and perfect wardrobe, may have gotten a little bit carried away... After that I rounded the trip off by hopping into Gos to grab some boots, and wouldnt you know, Meester Gospel Voom is running a fundraiser I would happily give my last linden to help! The PDSA (peoples dispensary for sick animals) is a UK based charity devoted to caring for the sick and injured animals of people in need. It's a wonderful charity that ive helped out with myself irl more than once. Even if it's simply handing in towels or a tray of dog food, they need it all. Anywho's due to his own pussycats injuries The creator of Gos decided to start a pay it forward campaign and support the PDSA. There are specific items laid out across the store where 100% of the proceeds go to the charity! So... What ya waiting for? Go get some shoes, now, kthx. <3
 Crappy night last night, I was abandoned by my love monkey!!! How dare he be ill!!! :( But he's here now... *slobbers all over his face in an overly attached manner*

Word of the Day: Charity

Tune of the Day: One Less Reason- When Doves Cry

 
Pics!
 


 
Shape: Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Amberly- Artic Valentine 02 by Glam Affair (TDRF)
Hair: Part of Me - Frost by Exile
Shirt: Futile Hanging Mesh Top by Beusy
Skirt: Mini Flare Skirt Gradient - Grey/Orange by {SMS} (TDRF)
Boots: Hunter Ankle Boots - Black Leather by [Gos]
Tattoo: Wrist Cross Tattoo by Bias.
Headdress: The Floral Crowns by Beusy
Earrings: Valentina Earrings- Biscuit by Glam Affair (TDRF)
Necklace: Huge Chain Necklace - Rosegold by mijn.botique (TDRF)
Nails: Sculpted Long Nails by dl::


Muaz <3 have a fun-filled, frolicky day poppets!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos