Monday 15 April 2013

Close the door, leave your fears behind, let me give you what you're giving me...

Posted by Acacia at 06:54
Newness from Girlicious! Usually on a Monday I tend to just blog my event outfit, buuut today you can an extra post *nods nods* Girlicious has started creating shoes, and frankly they are the cuteness. at 249L they're a steal, and the marketplace pictures don't do them the justice they deserve. my one small issue is the huds a little complicated if you're skin-tone impaired, but, I still managed to get them matching perfectly in about 5 minutes. The pic of the shoes further down my post has not been edited at all, so you can see they're an excellent match. My opinion is that you should own these.
 Anywho's this is just a wee little shorty one for now. I'll add another later.

Word of the Day: Quell

Tune of the Day: Vast - Flames (cause i'm feeling gurly, this one's for Shaggy...)

 
Close-up!






Skin: Thursday Beach 01 by Essences
 
Hair: Adele - Powder by Lelutka 
Piercing: N- Swirl by Cobrahive 
Necklace: dear me.deer - Galaxy Cross by =krautuve= 
Arm Warmers: LipstickMuse - Black by The Plastik 
Shirt: Echo Tank Top (crop) - Lace White by Chemistry 
Panties: Punk Panties 06 - dark by -SU!- 
Shoes: Miriam Pumps - Black with shininess by Girlicious

ta ta! <3
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos