Tuesday 30 April 2013

Those three words are said too much, theyre not enough...

Posted by Acacia at 07:50
Good afternoon my darlings, I have had a fun filled frolicking morning so far, saw Doctor about my knee, had breakfast with an old woman, sang songs to my boyfriend via text, all the enjoyable things a soon to be middle aged (I don't see myself living past 62 =p ) person should get up to on a sunny Tuesday. And now, I blog! Therefor I am, or some other dross like that. But I have super duper pretties for you, newness from SAKIDE, this dress, oh this dress, I saw it pop up on my flickr and made grabby hands, I had to have it. It is not on release until May 1st for the Aeva Heartsick Fundraiser.
"Amesha Jewell is the owner and creator of Aeva // Heartsick. She has been creating in Second Life for the last 5 years. Amesha’s computer is slowly dying. Being unable to afford a new computer due to physical illnesses that prevent her from working in the Real World", her friends Feather Fallen and Tabitha Faith have decided to gather designers and organize this fundraiser to help her.
More than 30 stores are participating. This dress is just one of the many great items on offer and 60%of the profit made by all the items setup is going to Amesha. For further details clicky here! Back to the dress, as always attention to detail is awesome, didn't have to adjust my shape to find one of the 5 sizes to fit, she's wearing xs, and there's still a smaller option. As well as size options there are three colour options, black on black, black and grey and black and white. Simply put, bloody love it. I also have tattoo prettiness from Reckless, Landon Mode's old school mesh tat's are just stunning. Size options, phenomenal detail and I must have them all. A bit like Pokémon really o.0 I also stopped by the cosmetics fair (again) and got a bit carried away, as you do, picked up some more Pekka, Glam Affair, Dead Apples and Essences awesomeness... Some is worn in this post others are to be saved for future endeavours... Alrighty, I better get on with this. I have a date with a boy, by boy I mean a Shaggy monster, we have a new open beta going live in a couple of hours... Rawr.

Word of the Day:  Cull

Tune of the Day: Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars








Skin: Thursday Beach 01 by Essences
Hair: Tied Up Hair - Heat 02 by (epoque hair)
Crown: Flower Crown - The plague by Beusy
Arm Tattoo: what's dead can never die by [Reckless]
Chest Tattoo: devil - Light by .Pekka.
Eye Makeup: Black Eyeliners - 3 by .Pekka. @Cosmetics Fair
Teeth: Regular Teeth by {D.A} @Cosmetics Fair
Bracelets: Bracelet - Sedona Valley Gypsy by MG
Dress: Somrig Dress Black/W by [ SAKIDE ] @ Aeva Heartsick Fundraiser (May 1st- 14th)
Tights: Pistol Tights by Q
Necklace: Double Cross necklace by Bellballs (Unavailable)
Boots: Hoof Boots - Black by [GW]


Muah! <3

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos