Wednesday 17 April 2013

I will not ask you, again...Won’t you please turn it up, turn it up...I just want you, turn it up, turn it up louder.

Posted by Acacia at 09:53
Good afternoon my delicious little darlings, I have pretties for you today! newness from SAKIDE and Girlicious, SAKIDE released this delectable little frock for the Perfect wardrobe event, this round of course is camo! It comes in a variety of colours and as always, cheap as chips and beautifully made and detailed!! The shoesies I'm sporting are a new release from Girlicious called Krist and are available on the marketplace in a ton of colour combinations.  My other accessories are pretty much all from Remarkable Oblivion I have a bit of girl wood for Axisthorns work at the moment... It's just too damn awesome. And on that note, I'm off to sing loudly and off key in Shaggy's here, because he like's it! <3

Word the Day: Bandbox

Tune of the Day: Texas Hippie Coalition - Turn it Up






Skin: Margot - America 04 by Glam Affair @C88 NEW!
Hair: Jayna -Rainbows II by Milena NEW!
Crown: Necromancer Crown by RO
Bag: Union Jacked Clutch by RO
Rings: Duality Black and White by RO
Nails: Kitchsy Nails by (NO) @C88 NEW!
Shoes: Krist Pumps - Red and Black by Girlicious NEW!
Dress: Raider Camo Dress - Black by SAKIDE @ Perfect Wardrobe NEW!
Tattoos: Gothic Armband II by CoLLisions
Piercing: N-Swirl by Cobrahive
Makeup: Face Ink Makeup #4 by UtopiaH @Perfect Wardrobe NEW!

Happy Shopping! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos