Thursday 18 April 2013

My guns are loaded and I got you in my sight...Swallow my bullets...

Posted by Acacia at 07:23
Good morning my lovely little Chihuahua's of enchantment, I have yet more goodies from TDFR and C88 for you today, I went a bit shopping crazy the last few days, and this I believe will be the first of two posts today, ( as for the second you'll have to wait and see and 100% blame Jaded!) But, for this one, I havvve the stunning Glam Affair Margot skin, which i'm still utterly in love with. Cynful's Kamalin Dress, which is just perfect in every way, the way it curves to my barbie's bootay makes me so happy in the pants.  Oh, and did I mention how utterly super pretty  epoque's Tied Up hair is? No? Well I have now. Untz. Also, my boyfriends a butt. he just made me mute myself for talking about food for tomorrow's big family meal... :O Me thinks I made him hungry ... D'awww. <3

Word of the Day: Decamp

Tune of the Day: Porcelain Black - Swallow my Bullets





Skin: Margot - America 04 by Glam Affair@C88 NEW!
Shape: Maia [Limited Edition] (tweaked) by {Anatomy}
Hair: Tied Up - Double-Dip 05 by (epoque hair) NEW!
Boobs: Tangos by Lolas
Tattoo: Swallows Tattoo - Tango Appliers by -UtopiaH- @TBBS
Jewelery: Kitsch braclet and necklace set by [ glow ] studio @ C88 NEW!
Shoes: Delicious - Black by N-core
Dress: Kamalin Dress - Rose by [Cynful] @TDFR NEW!
Hairband: Bullet Headband -Black by crush

Ta-ta wittle munchkins! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos