Sunday 14 April 2013

I cannot be until you're resting here with me...

Posted by Acacia at 07:56
Morning my lovelies, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I may have had a tad-bit too much sugar today, sooo whee! I have a long afternoon of gardening ahead of me, my big sisters coming to help! Which means she'll sit on the back step and drink tea while telling me what to do... Go figure. Ive got pale pretties for you today on the fashion side, Ploom hair, My favourite ever shirt from SAKIDE and  pretty feets from Epic, but, let's... Just for a moment focus on SAKIDE, still one of my favourite stores, and amazing quality for such a low price. If you've never wandered into Kinu Mayako's wonderful store you really should, she does everything from shoes and accessories to formal gowns... And as I said previously, very reasonably priced. GO, GO, GO...
Also, Shaggy's a sloot. A big one.

Word of the Day: Chuffed

Tune of the Day: Dido - Here With Me
 (fell asleep watching love actually last night, forgot how much I enjoyed the soundtrack...)







Skin: Thursday Beach by Essences
Hair: London - Candy by .ploom.
Antlers: Eternum Antlers - White Black Studded by +Half-Deer+
Shirt: Your Face Top - White by [ SAKIDE ]
Piercing: N-Swirl by Cobrahive
Skirt: Mini Skirt - Vinyl White by Happy Undead
Tights: Fishnet- Wide- White by erratic
Feets: Slouchie Bow Digi Warmers - White by *Epic*
Cuffs: Bold Wrist Cuffs - Titanium by *BOOM*
Tattoo: Rise Rebel Resist by FUH.Q
Brand: Branding -Stars by ::[annaA]::
Spots: Faun Spots - White by STFU
Muah! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos