Saturday 13 April 2013

I am the conscience clear, in pain or ecstacy, and we were all weaned my dear upon the same fatigue...

Posted by Acacia at 09:20
I have some randomness for you today, firstly we have a new release by Girlicious, this glorious little cardigan named Helen, I particularly enjoy the fabric folds in the lower back, it sits like a real top, wonderful detail and texturing as always, and I didn't have to resize my Barbie to wear it, always a bonus! I'm also showing off my tights from Q, Q is based on the marketplace only from what I've found and has some of the cutest tights and tops and dealies I've ever seen, and at bargain low prices, the tights Aca is wearing today are only 15L! And they are utter cuteness! In other news, we had our first 'warm' day of the year, so I spent what feels like 100 years in my garden this morning tidying it up before the landscaper arrives to make it beautiful next week... At the last count my dog has buried 8 bones, 3 footballs, a stuffed pink rabbit, a rubber chicken and what appears to be the remnants of a sock...(Frankly he does look a bit like Dobby the house elf, so who knows...) Until I got goth dog I thought dogs burying things was a farce that only existed in cartoons, but nope... My garden is a play-thing graveyard o.0 Oh annnd, I finally changed my status on facebook to in a relationship, it's only been like 10 months, so I guess it's out there now :p Sorry Shaggy! <3

Word of the Day: Imprest

Tune of the Day: TV on the Radio - Staring at the Sun
 
 




Skin: Ava - Medium by -Belleza-
Hair: Soft - Red 08 by [e]
Necklace:  Moon Vine Lover's Heart - Pearl by MG
Skirt: Basic Miniskirt - Black by -SU!-
Shirt: Dance-a-licious -Black by [ Cynful ]
Cardigan: Helen Cardigan - Charcoal by Girlicious
Tights: Crusader Tights by Q
Boots: Relax Boots - Black by Slink

Toodles! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos