Monday 8 April 2013

We can have some more, Nature is a whore, bruises on the fruit, tender age in bloom...

Posted by Acacia at 08:02
Well Hi- diddly-ho neighbourinos... Channelling Flanders on a Monday afternoon fail... Anywho's, I have a pretty, pretty lady to show you! The focus of today's post is Ms. Bloom! She is a newly released shape from Coeur. She looks to be early twenties, not too tall, she stands at around 5ft 3" tall, so not a super tiny ... I am rather loved up with her badonkadonk, she has a pert rounded rump, and without the lolas her boobs are a majestic C cup. All very flirty and girly, I think there's a fair chance I'll be living in here for a while! But, if you're in the market for a new shape I really do suggest you pop down to coeur and give her a try, she works with a multitude of skins, I plumped for Amberly by Glam but I had her on with Glam's Zara, PF's Alyx, Essences, Belleza and others, and she looked awesome in them all. The full outfit as always is my Monday event outfit for Sanct, my event today is Jeans and Tee's so... That's just what we got going on :P I forgot about this shirt, It's an Emery and I really do lovey it. Now onto the Tangos, I have my reasons for boobing up today, And they would be UtopiaH's appliers for tattoo's. I for one think this is a bloody marvellous idea. I like using boobs in pics on occasion, and the fact I can now wear my fave tattoo's? Epic!
I hate not seeing GoT until Monday's... And pfft to Shaggy for not letting me watch it as soon as I woke up >.<

Word of the Day: Plethoric

Tune of the Day: Nirvana - In Bloom





Look One :

Shape: Bloom by coeur.
Skin: Amberly -America 03 by Glam Affair
Hair: Addison - Powder by Lelutka
Bow: Briar Bow- Black by RO
Necklace: Banshee Skull Heart by MG
Tattoo: Pelvis Double Cross by Bias.
Earrings: Valentina Earrings - Shadow by Glam Affair
Ring: Awareness Ribbon Pink Ring by [ SAKIDE ]
Shoes: Saddle Shoes - Polka Dots by -tb-
Shirt: Mesh Top Metal - Black by Emery
Jeans: Zipper Skinny Jeans by Maitreya

Additional Look two:

Boobs: Tango by Lolas
Tattoo: Swallows Tattoo - Tango Applier by -UtopiaH- @TBBS
Undies: Blossom - Black by PARADISIS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos