Monday 29 April 2013

Show me how you do it, and I'll promise you, I promise that I'll run away with you...

Posted by Acacia at 08:37
Good afternoon you captivated little shopperinos, before we get to the shopping, I must tell you all that my boyfriend is an evil, evil monkey. I told him that I'd finished re-watching the season 1-7 reboots of Doctor Who and that I'd started watching Sex and the City from the beginning again and he muted me! Ok, not what really happened, he muted himself for some unrelated reason, but not how I'm telling it... Bad enough having a man who hates Doctor Who, but fashion too?!? Sacrilege! Good thing he has other qualities that outweigh these. Anywho's, newness from Girlicious, and FUH.Q today, so do enjoy, as I am off to start running my monk through Nightmare Diablo 3, I already have three level 60's but, it's still all rather exciting for me... And I keep finding fez's and you know what. Fez's ARE cool!

Word of the Day: Hellion

Tune of the Day: The Cure - Just Like Heaven







Skin: Thursday - 01 beach by Essences
Hair: Brianna w/roots - Blaze by Truth
Tank Top: Snow White - Red by FUH.Q NEW!
Jeans: Jane Jeans - Dirty by . not so bad .
Dress: Zone's Off Shoulder Dress by Cynful
Sneakers: Joggers - red by [ hoorenbeek ]
Tattoo: Birds Tattoo 1 by ~Pepper~
Earrings: Terra Cotta Swirl Gauge by .:CoLL:.
Necklace: Forever Infinite by .:CoLL:.
Nails: DivaNails by *+*Girlicious*+* NEW!
 
 

 
ttfn lovelies! <3
  

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos