Tuesday 16 April 2013

Come together, right now... Over me...

Posted by Acacia at 13:50
Good evening my pretties, wee quick shorty one! And not the post I was originally gonna do either, this one came about because I said I'd put together a look that'd appeal to Shaggy... I don't think ive done too well, doesn't show enough arse, but it does have thigh highs, so I deserve a bonus. I am also utterly in love with this hair! Lelutka omnomnom!

Word of the Day: Verisimilitude

Tune of the Day: Godsmack - Come Together




 
Skin: Thursday 01 beach by Essences @TBBS
Hair: Bouffant tresses - Irishredfade by LeLutka
Eyes: Ipnotic Eyes - Dark Grey by YS&YS @TDRF
Eyemakeup: Eyeliner - Wing by okkbye @ Fashionweek
Hairband: Crown of Thorns - Black by RO
Necklace: Dark Hearted Necklace by RO
Hands: Scissorhands by RO
Legwarmers & Shoes: legwarmers with shoes by Perle
Skirt: Lovisa Ruffle Mini Skirt by Tee*fy @C88
Shirt: Taylor Tanktop by Bahia @ Fashionweek

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos