Friday 12 April 2013

It won't be long, before I get you by my side, and just hold you, tease you, squeeze you, tell you what's been on my mind...

Posted by Acacia at 08:20
Good afternoon my devilish little porcupines, today I have some randomness for you, I went through a whole, what to blog moment, but that was solved by getting a whole load of things thrown at me when I logged in from Chancey Moonshadow of FUH.Q, so yay, I bring you his ever so pretty tattoo Ghostwalker, now I always will be a fan of tat's, especially those that are simply black, and this one is just lovely, fantastic shadowing and depth along with a stunning if a little dark design. Who doesn't love sombre skulls? So do enjoy and get to shopping! I also have exciting news! I got photoshop last night and I LURVE it. I'm an addict, I already have a ton of brushes... All we need now is a tablet (fingers crossed, Birthday next month!) Also, Shaggy, if you're reading this, remember, birthday soon :P I want shinies! :O

Word of the Day: Sombre

Tune of the Day: Asking Alexandria - Right Now (Na Na Na) Batman! (K, I added the batman >.<)





Skin: Thursday 01 - Beach by Essences
Hair: Ally- B - Black by ::::Fab-U-Lous::::
Tattoo: Ghostwalker - Medium by FUH.Q
Headphones: Mesh Headphones 03 by ::Zup::
Hairband: Spiky Headband - Black by -UtopiaH-
Shirt: Mesh Cropped Top by !Admiral spicy!
Skirt: Pleated Mini Skirt - Red by *COCO*
Tights: Fishnet Wide - black by erratic
Stockings: Side Gartered Stocking - Black by League
Boots: Appeal Boots - Black by [ SAKIDE ]

Ta-ra lovies! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos