Thursday 11 April 2013

Just Keep Swimming... SL Disneybounding Week 5 : Dory

Posted by Acacia at 10:06
Dory is one of my all time favourite Disney character's, so of course I pretty much squee'd with delight when Natalee from Styleminions posted her Dory image to the flickr group... So I had a lot of fun creating this look. For me Dory is an embodiment of dorky, so I really had to take her in that direction, which suits me just fine! I'm also extremely excited for Finding Nemo 2 which of course won't be out until 2015... But still, Ellen is awesome, and Dory is awesome ... So I do hope you enjoy this one <3 and remember... Just keep swimming...
In retrospect, I really should have had Shaggy dress as Marlin... He's a grumpy-pants too!

Word of the Day: Philosophy

Tune of the Day: Just Keep Swimming (You know it'll be in your head for hours)






Skin: Thursday Beach 01 by Essences
Hair: Harumi - Karafuru08 by [taketomi] (Group gift)
Glasses: College Glasses by Fishy Strawberry
Crown: The Glorious (Flower Crown) by Beusy
Eyemakeup: S.Eyeliners M6 - Yellow by - DAMNED -
Eyeliner: Pearl Embellished Eyeliner - White by Glam Affair
Necklace: Banshee Skull Heart by MG
Ring: Black Cranium Ring - Yellow by [ SAKIDE ]
Nails: Sculpted Long Nails by ::dl
Cardigan: Mesh Open Cormfy Cardi by !Admiral spicy!
Shirt: Chemise Top - Blue by Luck Inc
Shorts: Hanalei Shorts - Black by {mon tissu}
Tighs (lower): Dotz Tights - Black by Mstyle
Tights (upper): Fishnet Tights - Pearl (tinted) by *blowpop*
Socks: Scrunched PrimSocks Colourset 2 by Maitreya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos