Saturday 27 April 2013

I never stopped to think of you, I'm always wrapped up in things I cannot win...

Posted by Acacia at 08:24
Good afternoon my lovelies, this shall be an incredibly short post as I'm off to hobble around after my snotty and smelly little nephew faces! They want to bake... Cue fire engines and blood loss o.0 But, today's look! Cute-ness! I have a stunning little frock from SAKIDE, this is a hunt release for TFF2013 (also known as the Key of Hope Hunt) I really do love this dress and would totally wear it in real life, sunning on a beach somewhere tropical :D Any who's the hunt starts HERE, so what are we waiting for? Go, go, go! Not much to say to Shagginess today, I probably won't see much of him until tonight *sadface* But, I loves him and he knows it.
Edit: The Key of Hope event will NOT be active until May 1st. And I quote "We have mutually decided that we have no alternative but to temporarily close Key of Hope - The Final Chapter for a few days to allow a full rebuild of the systems behind the game."

Word of the Day: Aleatory

Tune of the Day: Crossfade- Cold






Skin: Artic Valentine - Amberly 01By Glam Affair (Unavailable) old c88
Hair: Shiro - Magnate10 by [BURLEY]
Bow: Briar Bow - White by RO
Eyeliner: Pearl Embellished Eyeliner - White by Glam Affair
Tattoo: Snakebite -Color medium by :::Para Designs:::
Dress: Pixie Dress - Pink by [ SAKIDE ] @ FF2013 hunt (key of hope)
Shoes: Hebi Pumps - White by [ SAKIDE ] @ FF
Leggings: Fishnet Wide 3/4th - White by erratic
Wrist Cuffs: Fearless wrist Cuffs - Silver by *BOOM*

<3 muah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos