Friday 8 March 2013

And just hold you, tease you, squeeze you... Tell you what's been on my mind.

Posted by Acacia at 06:13
Morning my little bundles of joy! I have pretties for you! Pants from coeur, they come in a variety of colours, I'm particularly fond of the dark pink, but the best detail is the ripped out knee. Not often you see mesh with this kinda ripped detailing. I likes! The shoes are a little number from teefy i picked up at Fameshed, and the hair of course is Magika. The shirt I mentioned yesterday and it's the top part of the  SAKIDE disco shorts outfit. It can be worn with or without the lolas, but I decided to be hugely boobed for the shot. Tattoo is yet another stunning offering from UtopiaH, oh how I adore Petitas  ink.
Edit: So, I was just informed that I hadnt mentioned Shaggy in the blog... So let me share a text I recieved...(He was off buying hookers and blow) "I miss sim city... And you." Yep, I'm second best to the new sim city, but you know what, i'll take it :o

Word of the Day: Wordsmith

Tune of the Day: Asking Alexandria - Right Now







Shape: Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Amberly 06 -America by Glam Affair
Hair:  Plenty - Hud 03 by Magika
Headband: My Latex Headband - Light Pink by UtopiaH @ LOTI gacha fair
Tattoo: Once Upon a Time - Faded w/o neck by UtopiaH
Shirt: Disco Fever Shirt by [ SAKIDE ] @ WCF2
Pants: Pastel Jeans - Dark Pink by coeur.
Shoes: Arden Ballerina Flats - Black by Tee*fy @ Fameshed

And that eesh all for today <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos