Tuesday 26 March 2013

Babydoll I recognise, that you're a hideous thing inside...

Posted by Acacia at 11:11
Good afternoon my little darlinks, I have pretties for you today, yes, yes I do! Firstly, new Magika is just simply devine, Yes we likey, we really do! It comes with a cute little cat ear headband which ive neglected to add for this post, it wasn't working for me, but this doesn't make it any less adorable... Villena has released another stunner, this studded little number is super pretty and thankfully comes with limited arse adjustments to make it fit (Wewt!) I also took a wander into SL Fashion week once again, oh how I love shopping, it makes me happy in the pants. Picked up a couple of accessories to go with the look, and not forgetting Glam Affair, I had a rant at Shaggy about Glam this morning, Aida, you have spoiled me for all other skins, I try them, I like them, sometimes I love them, but I always end up back in the Glam Affair *Shakes inordinately tiny fist at you* (yes I have small hands, no I don't smell like cabbage, shut the hell up) I also found a delightful store I had no idea about too! Zombie Suicide, awesome tattoos, piercings and clothing along with extra accessories...All very me :O I had fun on the marketplace this morning too! Just need to not blow all my DJ funds in one morning, cause yanno, that would be a bonus :P

Word of the Day: Inordinately

Tune of the Day: Wolf The XX - TV on the Radio vs The XX, so so happy I found this. Perfect little mash.







 
 
Skin: Zara 06 - America by Glam Affair @The Skin Fair
Hair: Please - Pack 03 by Magika
Headgear: I Follow Rivers - Black  by Glam Affair @c88
Dress: Studded Dress - Black by .:villena:.
Tights: Dots Tights - Black by Mstyle
Nails&Knuckles: Spiked Knuckles and Long Nails by UtopiaH
Tattoo: Believe Neck Tattoo by :Z.S:
Necklace: Dear Mr. Deer - Galaxy Cross by =krautuve= @SL Fashion Week
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos