Wednesday 27 March 2013

How do you feel? That is the question... But I forget you don't expect an easy answer...

Posted by Acacia at 12:08
Well greetings and salutations my loverlies! I did it! I bought a shape! And a jolly bloody awesome one it is too. I'm not taking it off. Ever. As awful as it is, I made a new shape, edited my old one, tried on all the one's I sell annnd alas, hated em all... I literally hated Acacia's face... Which Shaggy found highly amusing o.o Anywho's Ms.Jaded Lorefield blogged a new shape yesterday I think it was, A special edition release by Anatomy, Glitch Granthams store, and frankly I decided she was a wee stunner. The shape is not just a shape, it comes with lots of enhancers, and de-hancers as it were and it's a collaboration with Astrexia Chrome's Lovely | Disarray, so there's a special makeup made especially for her! Anywho's yes, new shape, happy Acacia. Ps, there were only 6 copies left when I picked up this one! Go SHOP.
 Also we're sporting the cutesy Momo hair from Wasabi, Ive had it a while and simply forgot its existence! I know, I suck... I also have some goodies from COCO and MG at Fameshed, sooo let's get to it!

Word of the Day: Tranche


Tune of the Day: Stone Sour - Through Glass

 


Shape: Maia by Anatomy
Makeup: Tribalist Hellraiser by Lovely Disarray (Only avaiable with Maia shape)
Skin: Clover - Sunkissed by Essences @ Skin Fair
Hair: Momo - Flaming Cherry by Wasabi Pills
Hairband: Briar Bow Headband by Remarkable Oblivion
Jewellery: Black Sun by MG @ Fameshed
Shirt: Cropped Sweater and Shirt by *COCO*
Skirt: Pleated Mini Skirt Red by *COCO*
Shoes: Arden Ballerina Flats by Tee*fy @Fameshed
Piercing: N-Swirl by Cobrahive


Muaz! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos