Tuesday 12 March 2013

Your eyes, your eyes tell me everything. The first, the last and in between, that's everything.

Posted by Acacia at 11:07
 Good afternoon my little happysaurus, so yesterday I DJ'd, fun set lots of jollies, had 30+ so that's something, not bad for a nooner. But, my look is inspired by one of my dancers, she was wearing the mignon set from Sn@tch, and I totally forgot I had it. So, I threw a look together around it. Oh also, I got an abusive IM during torture music time... Half the reason so many show at my sets is for the torture... So really? But alas you can't please everyone... The numpty who IM'd called me a little girl, a sheep and a retard, how sweet! And thanks for the little girl comment bozo... Made me feel young! I'm pushing 31, so yay! The dude was banned, alas upper management frown on people abusing the dj's even if they can handle themselves, I 'politley' told him to get bent and called him a plonker...  I don't think he liked the Celine Dion =p
 Oh, and I found something that freaks Shaggy out, if you make slurpy morloc noises late at night he gets scurred :O

Word of the Day: Bevel

Tune of the Day: She Wants Revenge - Not Just a Girl (Loving this tune at the moment)

 

 


Shape: Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Amberly 03 - America by Glam Affair
Hair: Fade Into You - Noir by Exile
Latex Outfit: Mignon - Black by Sn@tch
Boots: Tall Leather Boots - Black by Slink
Tights: Fishnet Thin - Black by erratic
Tattoo: Snakebite - Black by Para Designs
Mask: Bad Kitty Mask by Illusions
Piercings: Scorpio Piercing by HoD

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos