Tuesday 19 March 2013

I can be your new favourite waste of time and you'll be mine...All I want is your attention...

Posted by Acacia at 10:19
Well howdy my little sugar-plum arsonists...I went shopping, again! By shopping I mean I woke up super early and wandered around skin fair and SL Fashion week, then I decided I needed new hair, annnd bought like 4, none of which I'm actually blogging today, meep! But I am blogging one of my new obsessions, the new Pink Fuel skin Alyx, she is just fucking stunning. I also picked up the new glam, so that'll be here in upcoming days, but for now, Alyx it is! Oh I also meandered into UtopiaH, I fancied a new tattoo, ended up with a few and some pretty nails (Like three sets) I got a little carried away, what can I say! All in all, a damned good days shopping! On a non SL related thing, EA are no longer the douche monkies I took them for, due to the sim city release botch, they gave all us players a free game, the choices were pretty bad ass. Mass Effect 3, Plants vs Zombies, Bejeweled 3, Sim City 4 deluxe pack, Battlefield 3, Need for Speed most wanted and Medal of Honour warfighter! After much deliberation with my gaming guru Shagtastico I plumped for mass effect, and frankly as soon as I'm done yapping here I'm off to pick a fight :o
Sooo, on with the pics and stuffles! <3

Word of the Day: Giddy

Tune of the Day: Deadmau5 - Sofi Needs a Ladder

 

 

Shape: Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Alyx - Peach by Pink Fuel @Skin fair
Makeup: Smokey Eyes - Black/Pink by [okkbye] @Sl Fashion Week
Hair: Stasia - Magnate yogurt 04 by Burley
Collar: Posture Collar no.04 by (r)M
Ear-Wings: Elysium - Rose by Remarkable Oblivion @SL Fashion Week
Tattoo: The game of death by UtopiaH
Shirt: Vintage Rose Tank by [Crash Republic]
Shorts: Highwaist Hotpants -Black by Deetalez
Leggings: Fishnet thin - Black by Erratic
Shoes: Delicious - Black by N-core
Nails & Knuckles: Painful Blow by UtopiaH

Annnd that is all for today, bring on the violence! Pew pew! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos