Monday 4 March 2013

Never wanted to dance with nobody but you...

Posted by Acacia at 05:22
Good afternoon darlinks! Yet another Monday rolls around so my lotd is once again inspired by the event i'll be djing at Sanctuary later on, this week it is... *drum roll* leather and lace! So shockingly that's exactly what acacia-face is wearing... As you'll see after the drop, in the meantime, rant, rant, I hate dentists and I seriously dislike headaches, I had one come on so suddenly last night and it really isn't for shifting. I even wondered if it was dehydration, but alas, I've guzzled down several pints of water, half a bottle of still Vimto and a coffee and still got it... So bleh. Hopefully it'll lift before 4pm, that's when I have to go see the sadist, demon dentist :| anyways, enough whining... Although, I did get one brightener, a text at 4am that made me melt... Shaggalacka-boom-boom <3

Word of the Day: Sadist

Tune of the Day: Mindless Self Indulgence - Never Wanted to Dance

 


 

Shape: Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Amberly 03 - America by Glam Affair
Hair: Hollana -Pumpkinpie by Truth
Headband: My Cat Ears - Spiked by .Mes Sucreries. @WCF2
Chain: Huge Chain Necklace by mijn.botique @TDR
Left Ring: Broche Ring by Pepper
Right Ring: Cranium Ring by SAKIDE
Gloves: Ree Gloves - Lace by Glue Ink
Jacket: Studded Biker Jacket - Black by Beetlebones
Bodysuit: Lady Lace - Black by Glue Ink
Pants: Leather Skinny Pants by Maitreya
Shoes: Me Glamorous by ChaChaDee

Wish me luck! :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos