Saturday 30 March 2013

Up on the hill across the blue lake, that's where I had my first heartbreak...

Posted by Acacia at 09:56
Hello everybody! How are we doing this damn chilly Saturday evening? Looking forward to the huge amounts of chocolate we'll be scoffing on Sunday? I know I am... This is a wee shorty, quick post. Real stuffles to deal withs! But I have pretties from Truth, The Arcade and I have Glam Affair's Zara  back on (of course) had a rather amusing time while meandering the arcade, there was a group of chicks who shall remain nameless, I assume they were adults, although behaviour and such would dictate otherwise, and they start ranting about how they don't get it, and what was the point in the place and was it gambling, they thought it was a game, and i mean really ranting... So a couple of us try to explain the point and just get nonsense back o.o And it was still ongoing when I left, one of the priceless comments i caught was "I'm too sexy for this place" (You needed to see them to see how hilariously absurd this truly was...) Now don't get me wrong, everyone is entitled to their own opinions on beauty and what's attractive, but they were four clones! And scary ones at that... Moral of the story, because I do have a point, if you don't like a place, leave, don't stand around smack talking it. Ive been seeing a lot of this recently, especially at big events, skin fair is a prime example, I saw a lot of whining over there, especially over the script limit, well... If you wouldn't go shopping in your blingy tiara and overly scripted multi change shit and dance hud we wouldn't need those damn limits o.o Anywho's rant over, that is all... Potato! Ps... I miss my 'manfriend' I feel he's too old to be a boyfriend now... Or rather i'm too old for one, it's not that he's gone, it's just that I'm overly attached and haven't been around a lot last 24 hours due to zee real lifes! Also... NEW SERIES OF DR.WHO STARTS TONIGHT!!! WHEEE <3

Pics and stuff!

Word of the Day: Gaumless

Tune of the Day: Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry

 
 




Shape: Maia by Anatomy (tweaked)
Skin: Zara - America 06 by Glam Affair
Hair: Josie - Pumpkin by Truth
Eyes: Anime Eyes - Different by D.A @The Arcade
Necklace: Wild Honey Bee - Black by MG @The Arcade
Dress: Bibbe dress - print - wine by Baiastice @The Arcade
Shoes: Hucci Lavan Wedges - Dusk Blue by ::HH:: @The Arcade

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos