Friday 22 March 2013

SL Disney Bounding : Week two - Kiss the Girl.

Posted by Acacia at 10:40
Good morning my lovelies! Away from the regular, it's week two of the Disney bounding challenge, and this weeks challenge is Ariel from the Little Mermaid, more specifically her 'Kiss the Girl' look. The Little Mermaid is another film that you couldn't quite put into my favourite Disney list, but I have fond memories of singing a whole new world on my best mate Jackie's garage roof with her when we were like eleven... Oh the joys. of course the details of this challenge can be seen here and Like Natalee I was sans prince Eric, had I asked Shaggy to dress up for this one he may have dumped my ass >.>

Tune of the Day: The Little Mermaid - Kiss the Girl, because frolicking with your bf under fish spit is hot!

 

 

Skin: Zara 06 - America by Glam Affair
Hair: Ariel - Edited for colour >.> by Lelutka
Feet: Mesh Feet by N-core
Corset: Susi underbust - Night by Etchaflesh
Skirt: Cirle Skirt - Blue by Artilleri
Shirt: White Casual Shirt by Gawk
Bra: I promise lace trimmed bra - baby blue and white by BOOM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos