Wednesday 13 March 2013

But my dreams they aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be...

Posted by Acacia at 10:35
I went shopping! Yes, I took another run at wcf2 now that it's calmed down a little, and i'm utterly in love with the Daenarys shirt from The Plastik amongst other things! I got a tad bit carried away before bolting back to the arcade, ended up with another couple of rares, so yay! As for the look, apparently I came over all blue today :O Sooo I went with it nods nods... I meant to blog this earlier, did the pics a couple of hours ago, but I got sidetracked watching Blue Mountain State with dork Knight, between that and revelations on The Following last night, I don't think i'd get through a day stress free without my down time chilling with him, it's teh tits-bacon nods nods.

Word of the Day: Behemoth

Tune of the Day: Limp Bizkit - Behind Blue Eyes (Makes me think of that movie Gothika, I likied it :O)

 

 

Shape: Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Amberly 03 - America by Glam Affair
Hair: Surfer Rosa - Blueberry by Clawtooth @The Arcade
Shirt: Daenarys Top - Roma by The Plastik @wcf2
Skirt: Veronika - Black by The Spirit Store
Headband: Broche Headband - Colour by Pepper
Necklace: Broche Necklace - Colour by Pepper
Nails & Knuckleduster: Long Nails and Spiked Knuckles by UtopiaH @wcf2
Feet: Mesh Feet by N-core
Tattoo: Snakebite - Black (faded) by Para Designs

Ta ta my little cherubs! <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos