Thursday 14 March 2013

With her high heel against the wall, kinda dancing though not at all...

Posted by Acacia at 09:27
I got photo bombed by a Shaggy! Well, his shadow, for the first twenty minutes I had paw prints across my screen, but finally I got a clean(ish) shot. Sporting for your viewing pleasure today I have Finally got my hands on the Sea Holes Lorette skirt in noir! We also have the Marisol hair smexiness from Truth, the stunning GizzA Epaulettes in black annnnd adorkable glow studios I say no glasses, Yep, I think I finally have everything I want from the Arcade... Maybe... =p


Word of the Day: Madcap


Tune of Day: She Wants Revenge - Out of Control

 


 


Shape: Fearful Symmetry
Skin: Amberly 03 - America by Glam Affair
Hair: Marisol - Seasand by Truth
Shoulder Piece: Epaulette Set - Black by GizzA @The Arcade
Shirt: lawdhamercy - Black by alterego @wcf2
Skirt: Lorette Skirt - Noir by The Sea Hole @The Arcade
Leggings: Bones Leggings by Goth1c0 @wcf2
Shoes: Mega Monster Pumps - Black by Epic @wcf2
Glasses: I say NO glasses - gold spikes by [ glow ] @The Arcade
Nails & Knuckleduster: Spiked Knuckles and Nails by UtopiaH @wcf2

Annnnd done <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

music, mania and mundane musings Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos